We invite you to take part in the webinar “Interactive workshop on Russian grammar for intermediate and advanced stage of training: experience in creating a network resource”.
The webinar will be conducted by Alexander Markovich Krasovitsky, PhD in Philology, lecturer at the Faculty of Ancient and Modern Languages at the University of Oxford.
The webinar will be held on June 7 at 18: 00 .
At the webinar, we will discuss the following issues:
1) Development of an interactive learning system for the development of the following grammatical competencies at the intermediate and advanced stage:
- skills of linear planning and analysis of the structure of the phrase in written and oral speech;
- the accuracy of the choice of the grammatical (e.g., syntactic) model and its semantic interpretation;
- recognition of undesirable phenomena of language interference in one’s own speech.
2) Use of Internet resources for the development of a grammar workshop. Experience working with text and multimedia modules of the National Corpus of the Russian Language, educational buildings (corpus of errors), and other Internet resources.